THIS SCHEME IS NOW CLOSED.
Research assistants and associates in Catalysis across the UK can apply to become ‘affiliate research associates’ for the purpose of collaborative research or other contributions that would provide significant benefit to the researcher and the Catalysis Hub. Associate Researchers will be asked to participate and contribute in research activities with the network of the Catalysis Hub.
These will include (but are not limited to);
- Collaborate on a research project with a member of the Catalysis Hub,
- Organise (or co-organise) an event (seminar series, workshop, conference),
- Write or co-author an article or other publication,
- Develop a research proposal to apply for an external funding award through the Catalysis Hub,
- Contribute to the seminar programme of Catalysis Hub through the provision of a special seminar or similar activity.
- Help the Catalysis Hub to develop a network of contacts (academic, industrial) and to organise introductions/networking events
Where appropriate, Researchers can apply for support from the Catalysis Hub for Travel as part of collaborations within or with the UK Catalysis Hub.
Applications will be assessed on a case by case basis.
A letter detailing the Science and collaborations involved and reason for requiring the support should be sent to the project coordinator: Dr Josie Goodall (email@example.com for consideration by the management group. Affiliate PDRA status can be requested for up to six months years
Previous Affiliate PDRAS include
Ceri Hammond, (ETH Zurich, Cardiff)
Alberto Villi (University of Milan)
Thomas Davies (Liverpool)
Ren Su (Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (iNANO))
David Mora Fonz (UCL)
Stephen Mansel (Herriot Watt)
Amgalanbaatar Baldansuren (Manchester)
V Gonzalez de la Cruz (Instituto Ciencia Materiales de Sevilla)
Kusum Kumar Bania (tezpur University)